Interactive®+ Paltform - Evolved Mul-T-Lock High Security & Patented Key Control
Mul-T-Lock’s Interactive®+ platform builds on the foundation and innovation of the popular Interactive® system adding new features for enhanced effectiveness and a long-life patent solution. This latest technology combines trusted reliability and all new elements for continued security.
Like Interactive®, the Interactive®+ platform offers: patented* key control; pick, drill and bump resistance and utilizes dual locking mechanisms:
1. Mul-T-Lock®’s High Security Interactive®+ cylinders have a special telescopic pin tumbler mechanism with internal and external pins. Both the internal and external shear lines must be aligned simultaneously in order for the plug to rotate.
2. The Interactive®+ system combines an ehanced variation of the Interactive® telescopic pin tumbler mechanism with a spring-loaded, unique pin in the cylinder plug to produce a ‘virtual combination’ that may only be acheived when the key, which contains a special patented floating disk is inserted in the lock.
Additional Features The patented Mul-T-Lock plug has a special structure. When the top and bottom pins, plug and body meet, a three-dimensional shear line is formed, creating an almost perfect spherical shape. Steel inserts enhance anti-drilling resistance
These features provide an added security dimension, amplifying the Mul-T-Lock cylinder’s pick- and drill-resistance for High Security needs. When master keyed, additional side pins or back pins can be incorporated.
Patented key control with Special authorization card
The Interactive®+ patented key and key blank provide increased control over key cutting to achieve an even higher level of key security. Additional keys are cut after presentation of a Mul-T-Lock key card and verification of customer identity in accordance with Mul-T-Lock key cutting procedures, which may be obtained through professional Mul-T-Lock locksmiths.
The Interactive®+ technology and keys are retro-compatible with the Interactive® platform, meaning that the later generation Interactive®+ keys will operate both Interactive®+ and Interactive® keys (please note that original Interactive® keys will only operate original Interactive® cylinders.). This backward compatibility feature allows for easy and convenient upgrades of existing Interactive® locks.
Interactive®+ at a Glance:
- High Security Platform
- Multiple Locking Elements Including the Patented Interactive Disc
- Pick, Drill and Bump Resistant
- Key Order Cards for Enhanced Key Control
To download the catalogue page Click Here